Archive for September 4th, 2010
The iPod touch 4th generation available in 8GB, 32GB, and64 GB capacities. iPod touch 4th generation features Retina display (4x pixels, 326 ppi, 24-bit color, and LED), the Apple A4 chip, a three-axis gyro, iOS 4.1 with Game Center, FaceTime with front camera, and HD video recording. Plus, the battery life is a whopping 40 hours!
See friends while you talk to them with FaceTime. Shoot, edit, and share stunning HD video. Play games against friends, or unknown foes, with the new Game Center. And do it all on the Retina display—the highest-resolution screen on any mobile device. iPod touch 4th Generation makes graphics and text look even more amazing. The new iPod touch. It’s state-of-the-art fun.
Compared to the previous (and well loved) iPod Touch this device:
- replaces the previous processor with the more powerful A4 processor
- is thinner
- added a microphone so you don’t need a headset to talk to people or use voice control
- doubled the amount of ram so multi-tasking should be a breeze
- has a longer batter life
- weighs less
- has TWO additional cameras (front facing for video and self-portraits and back for HD video)
- has 4 times as many pixels on the screen
- adds the gyroscope for extra precision with motion based apps
Just be grateful it can now do HD video AND video calling over WiFi. Or don’t buy it. But don’t rate something you’ve never touched 1 star because the sensor was not designed to be used as a still photo camera. Neither was the sensor on the pocket sized Flip Video Camera and people spend $100+ on that device even thought it does nothing else.
Where is the best place to buy a ipod touch 4th generation?
You can buy ipod touch 4th generation best price from Amazon.com.